We choose this hotel based on previous reviews, Comfort Suite standards & the indoor pool with slide. I cannot recommend this hotel based on the bad experience we had. Both nights that we stayed here we had problems in the pool area. The 1st night the pool slide had several large adults going down at the same time that made the slide very unsafe so we left with the intention that we would use the pool & slide the next night. But, the next night there was a beer & pizza party by the hot tub and several kids were climbing “up” the slide part backwards, while kids including my son where trying to going down the slide. My son was hit in the face by one of these kids that were clearly not under parent supervision. I informed Matt, the front desk clerk and his only response was he could not tell the kids apart. I also told him of the beer bottles and food in the pool area, when it was clearly marked that it was not allowed. After taking my son back to the room we came back down about an hour latter and the same things were still going on, nothing had been done about the unsafe situation. In our room the mattress sagged in the middle and we were forced to sleep on pullout couch. Both end tables lamps and alarm clock could not be on at the same time due to only 1 plug in by the bed. The air conditioner did not cool the room, the toilet seat was loose and the room was very dark even with all the lights on and curtains open. There was a horrible smell in hallways that lasted the whole time we were there. Also the breakfast girl needs to be friendlier and get an accurate watch. We witness her yelling at guests, who tried to go into the breakfast room “It’s not 6:30 until I say it’s 6:30!” I have yet to get any response to my complaint from the hotel directly though we did get a response form letter from Choice Hotels hoping that we would consider this an “isolated incident”. Certainly not the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee they advertise. There are several other better hotel options to make me tell you to keeping looking for a different place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn & Suites hotel offers moderate rates and a convenient location in Colorado Springs. With comfortable, reasonably priced accommodations, a wide range of family friendly features including complimentary breakfast and an indoor water slide, and extra amenities designed to please both vacation and business travelers, Baymont Inn & Suites is the perfect hotel for your next family vacation, weekend getaway or business trip in Colorado Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Comfort Suites