“Terrible!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Colorado Springs
Ranked #67 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
“Terrible!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Ive come here two years in a row, and the first year, we got a queen suite, the headboard was dirty with tons of fingerprints, dsme eith the mirrors and microwave. The second time we came, we stayed in the king suite, the floor didnt look vaccumed, and the bed was messy. The owner was very pushy and not very kind. The only.reason we came back was for the pool, my kids enjoyed the slide. Otherwise i would never come here!

• Stayed April 2013
GeneralManagerCOS, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for being a loyal customer of ours. I am so sorry to hear about cleanliness and staff issues you encountered during your stay. As you know, this is not a normal circumstance. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to call us at 719-536-0731. Once again we're sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant stay with us. Please give us another chance so we can show you the exceptional service other guests have experienced. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Aston, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Good spacious room and a nice stay. Traveled there for a family event in the area. Liked it overall and would love to stay again. Good food options nearby. The hotel served a good breakfast. If im ever back in the area i will stay again. Good price on the rooms too.

Room Tip: the suites are nice
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManagerCOS, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to write us a review of our hotel. I'm delighted to hear that your found our hotel and accommodations to your comfort level. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy our free hot breakfast! I hope you were able to enjoy the different flavors of waffles. They are definately a hit! Once again, thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Colorado Springs!
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Loved the pool, hot breakfast was amazing! Staff was the best(we checked in with Dan)!!! Great views of the mountains. Plenty of parking and lots of nearby shops and restaurants. We couldn't ask for a better home away from home when the snow storm came in. THANKS and we will be back!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank 1234travel1234
GeneralManagerCOS, Owner at Baymont Inn & Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to write us a review of our hotel. Dan is one of our biggest asset. He continually wow's us and our guests. I will surely pass your kind words to him. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the view of beautiful Pikes Peak from your room. Especially with the recent snow storm the mountains are once again beautiful! Thank you again and hope to see you when your travels bring you back to Colorado Springs!
San Clemente, California
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My daughter, mother and I travled to Colorado to see my other daughter and 2 small grandchildren, and were very happy to have found such a wonderful place to stay. The staff was amazing and was kind and so sweet to not only us, but my small grandson who stayed with us for a couple of nights. We have 2 ajoining rooms, one King and 2 queens in the other. The beds were comfortable and the staff was nice enough to work out when the rooms were cleaned. We did get ot use the pool, which could have been a tad warmer, but Im from SO CAL so im a bit spoiled in that way. The breakfeast was always perfect and my grandson loved sitting by the window watching the snow and eating his waffles. I plan to make many trips back and this will be the place I stay.. Great Value too.... Thank you .....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
GeneralManagerCOS, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking time to write us a review of our hotel. It's through a guest's perspective that we're always trying to improve ourselves.

Thank you very much for your kind words about our staff. They're our greatest assets and the best in the business! I'm glad to hear that you were able to get such a wonderful night's sleep and were able to enjoy our delicious free hot breakfast during your stay!

Thank you again for taking time to write us a review. Have a great day and hope to see you again!
Provo, Utah, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I really liked the King Suite...however I was told that if I paid $10 more I would get a newly remodeled room...if by newly remodeled they meant they painted a wall and got newer furniture then ok. But honestly the room was still 80's "tastic". I wouldn't pay the extra again. I really liked the spaciousness of the rooms and the kitchenette. My kids loved the pools! The water slide was a hit. Breakfast was nothing special. I did love the convenience of being able to walk to the mall and having restaurants super close.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Kim S
GeneralManagerCOS, Guest Relations at Baymont Inn & Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to write us. I apologize that you found our room outdated, but glad to hear that the room was spacious and the kinds enjoyed the waterslide. Thank you for your time and hope to see you again!
Tucson
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Picked the Comfort Suites brand based on our experience with the Comfort Suites brand when we had an unexpected night in Colorado Springs.

While not totally a disappointment, it was one of the more worn and outdated Comfort Suites we've stayed at. Took three rooms to please my wife who was in need of an afternoon nap from our trip. In the first two rooms the curtains weren't working properly so wouldn't close completely.

The stay was quiet and the bed good. Internet fast so we got our work done before leaving in the morning.

The water slide looked fun for kids but overall we would rate this average or a little below.

Room Tip: This hotel is on a clover-leaf internet exchange. Ask for a room with minimum traffic noise. First f...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank tbrown6220
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your time in reviewing our property. It is through feedback that we constantly thrive to improve ourselves. I apologize that you found our hotel outdated. You'll be glad to know that we are in the process of upgrading our hotel (for example, a brand new fitness center). I'm glad you found the right room to rest and the kinds found the waterslide enjoyable. We hope you'll choose Comfort Suites when your travels bring you back to Colorado Springs. Thank you again and have a good day.
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel was great, it definitely exceeded my expectations. From check-in to check-out my family and I had a great time, we loved the courtesy of the staff, the quietness of the hotel throughout the day and night allowing us to have a great nights sleep. The rooms were also very nice, they had good sized beds allowing us to sleep comfortably with nice pillows and clean sheets. The kids also loved the pool whcih had a slide! It was a great time. .We also ate at there breakfast the next morning which was excellent as well, they had blueberry pancakes that my kids loved, and it was a good way to start the morning. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone trying to have a peaceful nights sleep at a hotel that has all the right amenities, and a great staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManagerCOS, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Colorado Springs, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay at our hotel. Our employees are our best assets and they do a great job at taking care of our guests. I'm glad you found our facilities to be to your liking. Please come and see us again!