“This is a quiet, clean hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP
Ranked #27 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
A TripAdvisor Member
Clifton, Colorado, USA
Reviewed November 1, 2012

While staying at this hotel, I was very pleased that while in the room, I heard nobody around or above me at all. The hotel was full that first night and I heard nobody at all at any time while trying to sleep. I had a single King bed room and it was very spacious with a huge desk, a recliner, a nice comfy big King bed, coffee maker, refrigerator, spacious ,clean bathroom with good water pressure and lots of hot water. Great black out drapes also. Breakfast could use a bit more variety, only waffles for hot food. toast, fruit cereal yogurt, juices coffee, etc was available. But it was plenty for me. I recommend this hotel if you are staying in the area. There are several other hotel in the immediate area also. Restaurants, gas stations, shopping is located very closely also. The hotel is clean, quiet, and the staff is very friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Colorado Springs South AP

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Second time this year and nothing got taken this time, convenient location, pet friendly, tobacco friendly. Only issue they ran out of laundry detergent but there is plenty of laundry mats around. Friendly staff and service.

• Stayed: October 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This hotel had good places to eat . It was very clean there too! The breakfast selection was good also. My remote batteries were dead but they replaced the right away. I was even shocked by the vending machine prices were good. So overall a great stay. I would definatly stay again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This hotel provided us a nice stay at a reasonable costs. We stayed 2 nights here as the location is great. Many close by restaurants and easy access to I25. The room was very clean and nicely appointed with a frig and microwave. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a frig and microwave if you want them. Not all rooms have them.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were very impressed with this La Quinta (Colorado Springs South AP). The desk clerk had our reservation and keys ready, our room was easy access from the parking lot and everything was very smooth the night we stayed. We'd return to this hotel if we're in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed October 4, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed here for 2 months. Staff was helpful. But as I was packing to leave I noticed one of my prescription bottle was emptied out. Someone had stolen my pain medication. If your going to stay here don't let housekeeping in while your away. Reported it to management but don't know if anything was done about it. Never was contacted after I left. I'm rating service, poor and room service, terrible for stealing my medication.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo