Room was nicely appointed. Room was very quiet, except noisy room doors closing hard. Bed was very comfortable - I think every Best Western I have stayed at has had a good bed for my comfort. Breakfast was standard, although they did have skim milk which was good.
Hotel access is not good. You have to drive through the Village Inn parking lot - it's the only entrance. From the road there is a major dip with several trailer hitch gouge marks in the asphalt. There's a speed bump right by the hotel which has some more gouge marks. Hotel parking is not trailer friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Executive Inn & Suites is situated at the South end of Colorado Springs, conveniently located near the World Arena, Fort Carson, Seven Falls, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Historic Broadmoor Resort, Downtown Colorado Springs, Old Colorado City and Manitou Springs.Guests enjoy utilizing our on-site (limited) Workout Room, same day Dry Cleaning Services, Indoor Swimming Pool and Hot Tub. To make your stay, a HOME away from home, we provide the following complimentary services: Business Center, daily changing HOT BREAKFAST, Wireless Internet and Coast to Coast Long Distance.Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is happy to provide you with any additional information you may want during your stay at the Best Western Executive Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Executive Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Best Western