“Great Staff”

Ranked #14 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, United States
“Great Staff”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The hotel staff is very friendly and welcoming. They were knowledgeable of their hotel settings and local area. The computer was down when we were ready for checking out. If not told why the process was different this time, the manner in which the staff Vickie handle with ease of completing the transaction. We would have never known that their was a problem. We have been places before where it is chaotic, and drawn out. Her bright smile and great attitude, just made the process seem seamless even thought I am sure it was more work for her!

1 Thank Jennifer M
MoserN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Jennifer M,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for your kind review and your patience during check out. Having our system go down can be very chaotic for the staff and our guest's. I am glad to hear that even with our system down you had a pleasant experience during your checkout.

We do try our best to retain a professional demeanor with every situation we all may encounter.

I truly hope that you and your family will give us the pleasure of welcoming you back at our property.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Blanchard, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel is great! It has a wonderful, "feel at home" atmosphere .... the staff and the facilities at the best. And, the breakfast was great. We would recommend it highly ... Thanks, Best Western !!!

1 Thank mdparks
MoserN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing a review based on your recent stay at our property. We value all the feedback we receive and work daily to make our property a great, comfortable experience for all of our guest's.

We all hope that you will give us the pleasure of welcoming you and your family at our property again!!

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good stay and good location! We had a good time at BEst Western during our Colorado trip. Good service, and good location. Staff was cooperative. breakfast was also good. Rooms were comfortable, and accessible. Thanks to Best western for making our vacation a pleasurable experience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank swapnilkc
MoserN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Swapnilkc,

I would like to extend a huge thank you from our entire staff for the great review based on your recent stay at our property.

We are all glad you enjoyed your stay and all the local attractions!

I hope you will come back and see us again soon so we may again provided you with an excellent experience!

Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We arrived, with our motor coach, had our reservations, set with this hotel for over 6 months, staff was confused and not trained, to handle our accommodations ( we only had 22 people, on the bus). Rooms are small, yet clean. Pool and spa were clean and nice. Breakfast was simple and good, but the room is small and unable to handle a large group.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear David A,

On behalf of our entire team I would like to thank you for your honest review based on your groups recent stay at our property.

I will be looking into the training issues you experienced during your stay to see if I may get those corrected.

We hope you and your group will come see us again soon!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I booked a mini suite on line & double checked..When I received my conformation it stated king suite. on my arrival they had given me a business suite and refused to switch rooms..So do confirm with property witch room you are getting. The property reservation clerk in Colorado springs refused to change rooms & referred me to their 800 # the supervisor with the 800 referred me back to property..Very disturbing & uncomfortable stay with 2 children in a business suite.UNHAPPY:-{

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on your stay at our property. The issues you experienced are being look into.

On behalf of our entire team I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations.

Again thank you for your review based on your recent stay.

London, Canada
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The physical hotel was difficult to find, tucked far behind two restaurants that nearly obliterate it from the street. However, it was easy to explore the area from this location, including downtown Colorado Springs.

My room was average, although very small. Two double beds in a small space, with a table and two chairs under the window. Very little room to maneuver around.

Breakfast room was a decent size, and the fare on offer a big improvement over the usual offerings.

Staff were congenial at all times.

Room Tip: Near an exit for a quick escape.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank GWMtravels
Dear Overlaid,

Thank you for your review based on your stay at our property. We value all the feedback we recieve and use it to impliment changes for all of our guest's in the future.

I am sorry to hear that the room did not meet your standards. We do have a couple different room types to choose from on our property and are more than willing to help you pick the one that will suit you and your family the best.

Also, I would like to thank you for your feedback on our staff members. We strive to provide excellent guest services through out every department we have.

We hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Clarksville, Tennessee
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I spent 3 nights in 1 room and my daughter had her own room for the 3 nights..I made our reservations online by one of those "internet only" sites..after doing so I read the reviews that said there was no elevator so I called the hotel directly and spoke to Amanda...She made sure we had ground floor rooms because of my bad knees and my husbands bad hip..We arrived a little early but our rooms were ready and the girls were most helpful in getting us checked in and answering all our questions about what to do in Colorado Springs..We had problems with the coffee pot...there was no pot so the hubby went to the desk to get one...the woman on the desk said..no they don't have pots anymore and came to our room to show us how to use the coffee pot! Both rooms were clean and comfortable and I slept like a baby, and that is highly unusual! The breakfast was no Denny's but it was good and filling and the woman in there was so friendly! And speaking of Denny's you need to go through their parking lot to get to the motel..If ever I find myself back in Colorado Springs you can bet I will be checking into this Best Western!

Room Tip: There isn't an elevator at this motel so if you have health problems be sure to ask for a ground...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank WandaB25
MoserN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear WandaB25,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a great review. We are all more than willing to accomidate all of our guest's to the best of our ability.

I am glad that we were able to accomidate and provide you and your family a comfortable, pleasant experience during your three night stay.

We all greatly look forward to seeing you again!!