Super comfy beds, clean rooms, very helpful staff! Hot breakfast with waffles, eggs, bacon plus usual (yogurt, bagels, fruit, pastries, oatmeal, juice, etc). Nice place for the money... Only two very minor drawbacks - 2 story hotel without an elevator, so if stairs are a problem be sure to ask for a room on ground floor. Also, the bathroom vanity/sinks were very, very low. I thought it might be an ADA room but others in our group on the 2nd floor had the same low sinks. Just a bit odd... There was a hot tub and indoor pool too, but didn't have a chance to use either one. Denny's and Village Inn across the parking lot (didn't eat there, but very close!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Executive Inn & Suites is situated at the South end of Colorado Springs, conveniently located near the World Arena, Fort Carson, Seven Falls, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Historic Broadmoor Resort, Downtown Colorado Springs, Old Colorado City and Manitou Springs.Guests enjoy utilizing our on-site (limited) Workout Room, same day Dry Cleaning Services, Indoor Swimming Pool and Hot Tub. To make your stay, a HOME away from home, we provide the following complimentary services: Business Center, daily changing HOT BREAKFAST, Wireless Internet and Coast to Coast Long Distance.Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is happy to provide you with any additional information you may want during your stay at the Best Western Executive Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Executive Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Best Western