I have stayed off and on for over four months here at the Residence Inn in Colorado Springs Central. The staff is fantastic. Everyone treats you like family. The rooms are great. If you need anything, the staff is there to get it for you.
We stayed in a regular room and a penthouse. Both are great. They even have fireplaces in the rooms (not all of them). The penthouse rooms are nice. You have a room upstairs with your own private shower and bathroom and one room downstairs with a private bathroom. A kitchen with full size stove and refrigerator and dishwasher. Comes with dishes and pots and pans. Enough for four people. If you need more, just ask, and you will receive.
After staying so long, we were able to get to know the staff. Taves, the GM, is fantastic. Jessica, the office manager, Millie, the sales manager, Bob, the maintenance manager, were fantastic. Not to mention all the other staff members; Catrina, Judy, Maria, Jeff, Cliff, Boudana, Noel, and so many that I'm forgetting to mention. They are all fantastic people.
We brought our dog (baby). They greeted him with open arms. The accommodations were not only great for us but also for him. There were places for him to walk around. He was welcomed anywhere he wanted to go. Even in the the front office. They greeted him as if he was actually a resident.
They kept the place safe for everyone during the snowy season. They kept the sidewalks free of snow and ice and safe for everyone to walk around the grounds.
The place was always kept clean and safe for everyone who stayed here.
The maid staff always kept the rooms cleaned. They would come when you needed them. If you didn't need their assistance they left you alone, but if you needed them, they were there.
I would recommend this place highly to any one who needs to stay for an extended stay.
Plus the location is great to go see all the wonderful sights that are close by.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting and/or needing a place to stay for long period of time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sonesta ES Suites Colorado Springs Central is an extended stay all suite hotel located close to many local attractions. Within minutes of the property is the famous Garden of the Gods Park, United States Olympic Training Center, United States Air Force Academy and Pikes Peak Mountain. Located within 20 minutes of the property is Peterson Air Force Base and Fort Carson Army Base. After a day of touring or working, enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool, BBQ, picnic area, sports court and fire pit. All suites are equipped with full kitchens and utensils. A complimentary hot breakfast awaits guests as well as a complimentary Evening Social with light meals and beverages on Tuesday-Thursday. On site is a coin laundry and fitness room. Keep in touch with the world with complimentary high speed internet access. Many restaurants are within walking distance. Palmer Park is located nearby with walking and biking paths. Two large shopping malls are located within ten miles. The property is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Colorado Springs Central Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Residence Inn