“Wonderful!”

Tong Tong
Ranked #186 of 1,486 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Everything from the atmosphere to the food was simply wonderful! This was my first time here and I was not disappointed!

1  Thank Rachel K

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I went here with some friends and had the most amazing meal that I have ever had in the Springs.

They serve everything with your typical assortment of Korean side dishes. The service was great and everything was cooked and spiced perfectly. I can't wait for my next visit.

1  Thank James H
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Went with a friend raised in Korea and knew the best restaurants for Korean food and he picked Tong Tong. Had one of the Hot Stone Pots, you know the dish with the egg still frying on top when served because the pot and food is all still cooking. I have tried Korean in several parts of the country and this place is a tie with a little place in Maryland. Do not miss eating here if you are visiting the Springs or live here...

2  Thank Rob A
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our group of 21 people descended upon this rather modest Korean restaurant with only a few hours notice. The facility is located in a mid range strip mall and does not impress from the outside. The interior is not fancy, but it is clean and well kept. The staff had blocked off a corner for our group and started taking our orders immediately. The food was excellent and truly authentic - every one of us had spent at least a year in Korea and could not find a single fault. At the end of the meal the staff joined us in singing "Arirang" a traditional number popular in Korea for many years. Top notch service and excellent cuisine make this a must try restaurant if you are in town.

1  Thank harryajones
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

We have been eating at Tong Tong for three years now and it's never been a disappointment. Plenty of food for the money and polite staff. Definitely my favorite Korean restaurant here in the Springs. Try the ' Dolsot Bibimbap'.

1  Thank csmarceau