“Limited menu but lovely attendants”
Review of Cafe Julie's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Tampa, Florida
“Limited menu but lovely attendants”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I stopped into Cafe Julie's to grab something for lunch during our stay at Broadmoor West. This was the only option (other than room service) in the West hotel and it was raining-hard- so I didn't want to go across the lake to Broadmoor South. The options were very limited. Mostly premade sandwiches and salads with no way to heat things up. The ladies working there seemed genuinely sorry they didn't have any soup for me! I purchased a $9.00 ham and cheese sandwich that came with chips and was very heavy on the bread.

• Visited June 2012

Jacksonville, Florida
“Attentive and efficient”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Nice little in-and-out shop. Young ladies working there were attentive, polite, and went the extra mile in making sure what I asked for was "right". They even noticed I had a water thermos and offered to top it off with ice. Wow, that's real customer service. My bagel was lightly toasted, cream cheese and a knife in the bag, and I was happily on my way. Thanks.

Visited May 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Bagels are easy to make”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Cafe Julie's has a nice little outdoor patio, which is why I give this 2 stars. On my latest trip, I got a bottle of water and a cinnamon/raisin bagel (total $9.00). The bagel was so bland and watery and tough that I could only eat half of it. My husband got a quiche, and he didn't eat it either. I don't know if the food is made in house or contracted out, but whatever they're doing isn't working. I wouldn't waste a single penny at this place in the future. It's too bad - everything else about the Broadmoor is so perfect - this is really the only problem in the entire hotel.

Visited March 2012
“Casual breakfast”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Fine for casual breakfast. They seemed to run out of items on the holiday weekend, so if anyone in your family is picky, you might go earlier.

Visited November 2011
Houston, Texas
“good for a quick snack”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We grabbed donuts, fruit and breakfast burritos here on a few mornings. The food is good. There aren't too many choices, but that's just fine. We also had a sundae one afternoon.

• Visited July 2011