“Excellent burgers, pot roast, and custard”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #317 of 1,431 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent burgers, pot roast, and custard”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

People consider this a fast food place, but it really isn't. You order at the counter, and then they make your food to order and bring it to your table.
The butterburgers are excellent; so are the pot roast sandwiches and dinners. All the sides I've tries are very good, too: fries, salad, cole slaw. The only drawback is that the sweet potato fries are only available during a couple of months each year; I wish they were year round. Beverage choices are good; this is one of the few places that serves PepsiMax, which I like a whole lot better than the diet.
The frozen custard is much better than any ice cream I've ever had; it is creamy, tasty, and not overly sweet. You can pick your toppings, and they have flavors of the day as well.
Mark, the owner, often works at the restaurant and talks to his customers, which helps with service and overall atmosphere.
As an added bonus, this restaurant has one of the best web sites I have ever seen. I have to watch what I eat, and on this site, you can actually check menu items, customize them (for example, take the mayo off), and see the total nutrition information (calories, carbs, fat, etc.).
I highly recommend this place.

• Visited December 2012

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Upscale fast food restaurant”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is a fast food place that has a much broader menu than your typical list of burgers. The place is always clean, the service is always friendly, and the food is always very good. You order at the front counter, and then they bring your food to your table. We have been to several Culver's across the country, and they are always reliable. If you are a senior, be sure to ask for their senior discount (5%). Their frozen custard is the best of any I have ever had. My 5-star rating means that it is the best in its class of restaurants, not that it is on a par with the finest restaurants in town.

• Visited November 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Actually really good burgers and frozen deserts”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I like Culver's and we go there when we want a fast food burger that doesn't taste like preservatives. We almost always enjoy a shake or conrete. We have tried other menu items but always come back to the butter-burger.

Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Didn't know what this was at first”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I never heard of Culver's before but decided to try it while on vacation. It is a fast-food restaurant chain. I used the drive-thru which was easy and quick. The food was delicious.

Visited October 2012
Loveland, Colorado
“shakes are good”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very good service and good food. Shakes and the mixers are very good.I would go back to this restuarant again> Lights are too bright in the restaurant . take your food home or on the road.

Visited October 2012