“Friendliest staff!”

Super 8 Colo. Sprs. Garden of the Gods
Ranked #68 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This place has the nicest staff ever! The gentleman that checked us in saw that my elderly mother was with me and insisted I park right in front of the front door so she didn't have far too walk.Then he even came outside and held the door for us.
We could have used a luggage rack in the room but I'm not complaining. It was a nice, clean room at a very reasonable price. I have no complaints.
This Super 8 will be my first choice the next time I'm in Colorado Springs, hopefully next year.

1  Thank colorado4ever2011
SonaP, Manager at Super 8 Colo. Sprs. Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Hello and Thank you for taking the time out to write a review on your recent stay with us. We really enjoyed having you stay at our hotel and we're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
It is feedback such as yours that keep us wanting to make each and every guest feel welcomed and as comfortable as possible at our hotel. we are difinitly going to put luggage racks in all the rooms soon.
We hope to see you again in the near future.
Thanks Again.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The staff at the hotel was VERY friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was good. The rooms were clean. The beds were comfy! Anything we needed, the staff was more than happy to help! When I checked out, I told the man behind the desk that I truly enjoyed my stay- he thanked me and explained he took over the hotel a couple years ago and they have been trying to make it a nice hotel.

1  Thank Joanne L

Hello and Thank You for taking the time out to write a review on your recent stay with us. We really enjoyed having you stay with us and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the beds comfy and enjoyed what we offer for breakfast. We are always trying our best to make it a enjoyable stay for each and every guest as possible and it is positive feedback such as yours that help in doing that.
Thanks Again.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
SonaP, Manager at Super 8 Colo. Sprs. Garden of the Gods, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The receptionist was particularly helpful and pleasant. We found the king sized bed very comfortable, and the breakfast was excellent. We will plan to stay again on another trip through the Springs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sharon N

Dear Ms Sharon N.
Thanks so very much for taking the time out to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Thank Again.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I initially made my reservation at the Days Inn next door. Days Inn, the Seventies called. They want their vaguely threatening, delapidted motel back.
I went to the room, looked around, marched right back out and drove down here. I've stayed here probably a dozen times in the almost eighteen years I've lived in Colorado and never been unhappy. It isn't a new hotel, but it's clean and as quiet as a place can be on the Interstate.
I walked in with no reservations and asked for the room I had in February. The owner hooked me up with it, and at her best available rate. She was very nice about it.
In all fairness to sketchy next door, the lady didn't argue when I came back in the required fifteen minutes and told her I wanted out. She voided the card charge and apologized.
I've also, several years ago, stayed in another Wyndham property just across the highway. It was fine, but I really prefer this hotel. I think I'll just not mess around and book here to start with from now on.

Room Tip: Be sure to get on the back side, away from the highway.