All reviews sweet shop premier lounge outdoor pool sliding glass door large hotel starbucks coffee family reunion hot tub breakfast buffet the room was nice pikes peak banquet freeway gods
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good facilities. Love the pool area, but the food here really isn't very good. One thing I really like about this place is that the rooms have patio doors that open if you need fresh air, which is getting increasingly hard to find at a lot of hotels.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kevin,
Thank you for commending our fabulous rooms and refreshing pool at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center. Your feedback about the food will be reviewed with the team as we love reaching higher levels of guest satisfaction. On your next visit to Colorado Springs, you can rely on us for another pleasant stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a two-day stay in conjunction with a conference. I found the room to be excellent and the food good. I did not use other special amenities.The views from the main conference room on the 4th floor were stunning.

Dear Gary,
It delights us to know you had a great time at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, which was made possible by our fabulous rooms and delicious food. We hope you can enjoy more of the wonderful views from our property the next time you visit us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My initial impressions were negative due to the Ten Commandments monolith outside and the requirement for initial payment up front. I was expecting to give a credit card, but not expecting the charges to be applied until the day of departure, like I'm used to. I don't stay in hotels that often, though. Maybe times are changing.

However, as the weekend went on, I found the bed to be comfortable and the staff to be friendly and helpful. The food in the bar and the breakfast buffet were both excellent, though perhaps a bit pricey. All in all, a good stay, after the initial payment shock.

Dear Stace,
We would like to thank you for your recent stay, and your feedback is appreciated. It brings us joy to learn that our premium beds, hospitable staff, and delectable meals were the positives of your stay. However, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during check-in. We will look into this further to ensure guest satisfaction. On your next visit to the area, we'd love another chance to ensure that you will have a gratifying experience with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Biggest complaint is that b/c it is a direct bill I do not get rewards points. When I am in the Springs for business I have other choices. I was told the system doesn't allow it. They get the business b/c of me, so why not figure out a work around?

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Todd,
It was a pleasure serving you at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center. We're sorry for the concerns you had with our policy for reward points, but in order to receive these, we do require the individual traveler book directly with us.
Nonetheless, it's a delight to know you still had a positive overall experience with us, as shown by your high rating. We'd love to host you again!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Everything from the food to the rooms to the staff were top rate. The National Exchange Club will return in July for its National convention and I'm excited to bring family and friends to the event to experience the hotel and Colorado Springs.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
GM_Front_Desk, General Manager at Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Denise,
It's fantastic to know you enjoyed our wonderful rooms, delectable meals, and great hospitality.
We were pleased to have served you during the conference, and we're looking forward to your return this July!