I spent Thurs. and Fri. nights here. When I checked in I asked for a room close to the conference rooms and was easily accommodated. The first night was nice and quiet but the second night there was a military ball and the hall outside my room was very noisy. However all I had to do was turn on the A/C fan and it drowned out all noise. The room was very nice (nicely decorated), bed comfy and I was very pleased.
The restaurant however could use some improvements. The wait staff were excellent but I ordered the special yellow fin tuna and it was tough. Here's a thought: when asparagus isn't is season and you can only get the dredges just serve a different vegetable. The bread served was very mundane. Not many people eating there but it did pick up some before I left to about 11 patrons.
The conference room was perfect and banquet staff person very nice with plenty of offers for assistance.
In reading the other reviews I was skeptical but really this is a very nice hotel. Yes there is evidence of a "long existence" but Elegante has done a really really nice job with the renovations and I would highly recommend this hotel for an event or just a get away. There are plenty of restaurants around and the tuna might have just been over cooked (I did order it med well).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center features 500 rooms and suites and has undergone a multi-million dollar renovation. Our guest rooms feature 13"Simmons BeautyRest pillow-top mattresses, Bath & Body Works amenities, Complimentary High Speed Wifi, Flat Screen TV's, and Starbucks coffee. Enjoy our children's playground featuring the FunZone for all ages. Get fit in our 24-Hour Fitness Center and outdoor Sports Court featuring tennis, pickleball, sand volleyball, and basketball. Additionally, we feature a Running/Walking Path as you enjoy the beautiful 360 Days of Sun in Colorado. We boast two pools- one indoor and one seasonal outdoor pool, in addition to an indoor hot-tub. The hotel's newly themed restaurants include Rustler's Country Cafe - Steak & Seafood, and Rawhide Sports Bar. Our Patio Bar features outdoor seating and fireplace to overlook the beautiful Pikes Peak Country. Visit Starbucks "We Proudly Brew" in the Sweet Tooth Cafe and local Colorado Creamery Ice Cream parlor to make your stay feel like home. Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center is a premier Colorado Springs meeting and event location with 50,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Crowne Plaza