The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs
Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$149
$194
$164
$154
Hyatt.com
MCM Elegante Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$142
$129
Priceline
$519
$479
Travelocity
2,489 results
All reviewsexecutive toweromeletfalcon barindoor poolbreakfast buffetbar and grilljacuzzi suitewafflesfrench toasthot tubbeautiful lobbylobby areabiscuits and gravyno elevatoran older hoteldefinitely stay here againupon check
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I don't know if this would be the hotel that I would select if I were looking for a very quiet environment. However, I was traveling with my husband, and 3 kids, and this is the perfect spot. The breakfast alone is fantastic, but my kids had a great time at the pool, my husband took a long nap in the room and I did some reading in the atrium of the lobby. Everybody got just what they needed!

Room Tip: Rooms seem to all be very comfortable and spacious. For couples or folks without kids, you might check for a room farther away from the lobby and pool area,
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My Hotel stay was an outstanding and enjoyable stay, especially due to the Outstanding View I received when I opened my window to a fantastic view of Pike's Peak. The Academy provided each and every one who stayed a great Breakfast and Wonderful Dinner, especially since Dinner came with a 20 dollar voucher (per night) from the Hotel. Everything above 20.00 dollars was your cost, while the first twenty was paid for by the Hotel.

Room Tip: Always asked for a picture view of Pike's Peak...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The hotel location is close to the Air Force academy, Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs, Pikes Peak and many more attractions. This made for a perfect one day trip. The breakfast buffet was the Best ever! The Chef preparing the omelets had information of the area to share while waiting for the omelet to cook. Friendly and humorous he was a true pleasure to talk too. The night shift front desk I can't say anything positive about but your dealing with him the least so that was a good thing. Overall I can't say enough good about the Academy Hotel. Very good value staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Good old roomy hotel I stayed. Restaurants and shopping are just cross the street and hotel is very well identified from highway exit. My 7 days in Colorado this is the only one giving space I can walk around without touching anything. Even there is a space to put a bed for my son. Other hotels didn't have a space for it. Breakfast was even better than any other hotel I have been in this trip. There are a cook to make requested omelet and self making waffle machine. Paying same amounts of money at differents hotels this is the hotel I well spent my money.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great lobby, comfortable lounge area, good size indoor pool and nice breakfast. Sadly, not enough towels at pool and trash was never emptied and had to ask for toilet paper. We were excited to try the 10.00 coupon for the restaurant. After waiting 45 minutes for our order, we left and never tried that again. We stayed for three nights.