The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs
$179
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$159
$189
$161
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Colorado Springs)
$108
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$182
$184
$176
Hotels.com
2,463 results
All reviewsomeletexecutive towerfalcon barindoor poolbreakfast buffetbar and grilljacuzzi suitewafflesfrench toasthot tubbeautiful lobbylobby areabreakfast was amazingbiscuits and gravyno elevatoran older hoteldefinitely stay here again
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Georgeous hotel!!! Awesome restaurant with an outstanding breakfast spread!!! Really family oriented. We love tht they had the video games out at night but in the morning they were out away for no distractions. Because clean rooms. A little pricey but worth it and great guest services!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 21, 2013

If you are in the Springs this is the place. We have a dog and our room was wonderful, just as nice as the regular rooms. The breakfast buffet was as nice as a Sunday Brunch in a five-star hotel. The staff are polite and helpful. The location is right off the interstate and convenient to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was happy that my husband booked this hotel! Location is very easy to get to and the price was right. The lobby area is peaceful, with natural stone fountains, secluded seating areas and beautiful photos of Colorado. While we did not bring suits, the indoor pool looked like a lot of fun. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and a great staff make this hotel an easy one to recommend. I was suprised at the "included" breakfast...not your usual continental breakfast. Patrick at the omelette station was such a nice guy.My husband and I enjoyed ordering the omelette with just our favorites in it. Make your own waffles, french toast with strawberry or apple toppping and whipped cream was my daughters choice. My son went for the scrambled eggs, ham, bacon and potatoes. It was a great way to start off our day.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask for rooms close together, the registration staff are very accomodating!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2013

After reading the reviews for many hotels in the area, I decided on this one. I was looking for something not too expensive and with an indoor pool. Highlights included easy to find location with lots of parking, friendly staff, a beautiful lobby/lounge area, a great breakfast buffet, nice/clean room with comfy beds, a fun indoor pool, a fun ping/pong game area, and a dinner option w/out leaving the hotel (used the $10 voucher, the food and service were great). All in all, the Academy exceeded my expectations! Our family of 4 had a great time and we will definitely return!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is not the best hotel I have stayed in but it certainly isn't the worst. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff were helpful and friendly, especially the chef at the egg station at breakfast - I didn't get his name unfortunately but it was nice to see a smiling face first thing in the morning! Our room was just around the corner from the main lobby/restaurant area and I was worried that we may be disturbed by noise but my worries were unfounded. The hotel could do with a bit of refurbishment but, all in all, an OK hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple