“A Superbly Run Hotel in Colorado Springs”

Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport
Ranked #7 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed November 5, 2009

The Radisson Hotel in Colorado Springs continues to set the standard for excellence from the clerks' cheery greetings at the front desk to the clean, comfortable, and quiet rooms. I have traveled on business numerous times the last three years to Colorado Springs and work a night shift most times. The staff always meets my request to have my room cleaned first prior to my return from work in the mid-morning. The in-house restaurant is excellent and much appreciated after a 12-14 hour shift, so I don't have bother to go looking for quality food or service in town. Also, the fitness room and pool are well maintained and allow me the opportunity to de-stress and relax when not working. When I do need to work in the room there is plenty of space and free Internet service. All the staff in the hotel are professional and courteous. The hotel "physical plant" is well maintained. I highly recommend it for business travelers, but I also recommend it for a leisure stay in Colorado Springs. This hotel really goes the extra mile to take care of you and keep your business.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed October 13, 2009

We stayed here the first night of our CO. - UT vacation. The staff at check-in was wonderful and very helpful with directions and suggestions for restaurants. They gave us a coupon for 20% off beverages that evening and a coupon for a free breakfast the next morning. The WiFi was great, the room and bathroom spotless (biggies with me!). NOW, let's discuss the Select Comfort beds they have. I did not rest well at all! Wish they had good thick mattresses like the new Holiday Inn Expresses or the Sheratons. Was not at all impressed with the S.C. beds! B'fast the next morning was great! The gentleman who was there when we checked in was there "hosting" and visiting a little with each table and we liked that personal touch. The food was wonderful; best honeydew melon I have had in years! The bacon was delicious, but the eggs........not so good. There was plenty of food to choose from and the dining room was very nice with huge, plate glass windows overlooking the mountains (and parking lot, ha ha). Should we ever have to go back to Colorado Springs, I would consider staying here. (Price: $117.17 including taxes)

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2009

(gorgeous ) we stayed in the honeymoon suite, the service was spectacle down to they called my husban and I by our names each time they saw us.The service was wonderful the stay was a dream not like any other we have ever experienced. Our friends stay was just a remarkable . Thank you Radisson

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2009

This was the best hotel on our 7-day roadtrip. The rooms are huge with a sitting area and a small bar/sink in that sitting area. The sleepnumber beds are big and very comfortable (best beds in mid-scale hotels in my opinion). At check-in we got a coupon for a free beer/wine/cocktail at the hotel restaurant and also a 20% off coupon for the food part of dinner. The food was reasonably priced ($13 for a good size and tasty pasta dish) and the atmosphere was decent as well. Breakfast was served in the same area the next morning and they had a nice buffet with eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, yoghurt, cereal, muffins, etc. Staff that morning was sincere in welcoming and making people feel comfortable. The location is not the greatest if you're not going to the airport, but it is only about 10-15 minutes or so from downtown, so no big deal. I was afraid there might be noise from airplanes flying over, but that was not the case at all. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank msp-photographer
Reviewed August 3, 2009

We stayed here 6 nights last week. I was a little nervous about staying right by the airport, but we were looking for a good value hotel and we liked the free wi-fi in the rooms. I was very pleasantly surprised. Our room was spacious and very clean (I am picky about clean). I never noticed the sound of a plane outside, and we didn't have any problems with noisy guests around us. The staff was professional and very courteous. They did make sure our sleep number bed was working when we couldn't get the remote to work the first night.

I seem to be in diasgreement on one thing with other reviewers. The only thing I didn't like was breakfast, and I love breakfast foods. There were a lot of choices, but I found that the only thing i wasn't disappointed in were the fresh fruit and boxes of cereal. I tried some pancakes that were kind of rubbery, the eggs never tasted right to me, and the breakfast pastries tasted straight out of the box. It was also sometimes hard to find clean silverware, which I find gross. This didn't ruin my trip or anything, but it's definitely an area where I think this hotel could improve. Other than this, our stay was perfect.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hook 'em '96
Reviewed August 2, 2009

This is by far the best Hotel that I have ever had the pleasure of staying in, The staff went above and beyond any possible expectations. This will be my best experience with hotel staff that I have ever had, I highly highly recomend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2009

stayed here for 5 days in June. Good size room with separate lounge area so we could use computer/watch tv while the kids were sleeping. Staff were exceptional - nothing was too much trouble Excellent breakfast with plenty of fresh fruit and eggs/hash browns/cereal/danish etc. Very quiet - no plane noise even though we are close to the airport. Great indoor pool that the kids loved - spa just outside under gazebo. Free parking was a bonus. Coin operated washing machine & dryer was handy but only 2 for the whole hotel. Room service excellent - they rang to make sure I was in my room before they delivered it and then rang a few minutes after delivery to check everything was ok. Check in/out was a breeze.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family