We have stayed at several of the hotels in the area and have wanted to stay at this one. I got a great deal through Priceline, which I never use because I'm afraid I'll get screwed. If you need a place to have a nice dinner, there is a resturant in the parking lot that is an airplane. It looks pretty cool. We arrive late in the evening and had no problem checking in. Our room was quite a ways down the hall so not close to any elevators or foot traffic. Although I don't think that would matter as the rooms are quite large. Sometimes we stay with a few people in a room and there was plenty of space for a blow up bed on the floor. Our room faced the courtyard where the indoor pool is located. We forgot our suits so we didn't swim. It's nice that the bathroom and sink area don't face where the beds are so you don't bother those who are sleeping. They room was clean and the water pressure was great. I wish hotels would get away from cloth shower curtains. Yucky. There was a nice little one cup coffee pot and the coffee was pretty good. Check out was nice and easy. We didn't eat at the hotel but there's a nice little brewery a couple miles down Powers if you'd like a tasty beverage. Rocky Mountain Brewery is always a stop for us while in the Colorado Springs area. My one gripe is Sleep Number beds. We don't like them. I have tried both the one where they share one mattress and the one where there is a seperation. Not for us. We did ask at the front desk and they do have rooms without those beds. If we get the chance to stay here again, I will definately request one of those rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment of your arrival to the memories cherished thereafter, the comforting touches of the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport create an unforgettable experience. With convenient access off I-25 or Highway 24, the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs offers easy access to area businesses, military installations and the Colorado Springs Airport and area attractions. Our guests enjoy 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle service, a Business Center, Fitness Center and meeting space. One of the most convenient Colorado Springs hotels, we also offer easy access to Pikes Peak and downtown, allowing guests to experience all the wonderful attractions our city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Radisson