Overall, the hotel was what I wanted - near the airport & very quiet. The rooms are quiet, large and spacious. The breakfast buffet is quite generous & the coffee was hearty. However, while the food selection was more than the average hotel breakfast fare, from the french toast to the eggs it tasted old and dried out. The staff was very friendly and there is a great view of the mountains from the dining area. I did not get to try the pool but maybe next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment of your arrival to the memories cherished thereafter, the comforting touches of the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport create an unforgettable experience. With convenient access off I-25 or Highway 24, the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs offers easy access to area businesses, military installations and the Colorado Springs Airport and area attractions. Our guests enjoy 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle service, a Business Center, Fitness Center and meeting space. One of the most convenient Colorado Springs hotels, we also offer easy access to Pikes Peak and downtown, allowing guests to experience all the wonderful attractions our city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Carlson, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Radisson