“Recommended”

Ranked #7 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Orange County, California
“Recommended”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel! Large, clean room, very friendly staff, fun Airplane Restaurant out front. Great pool for kids! A little far from the main highway, but it was worth it! I would recommend this hotel for families.

• Stayed July 2013
Radisson1645, Manager at Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us, your feedback will be shared with all hotel staff. I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed the many amenities our hotel has to offer. I hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Evans City, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 10, 2013

At our recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs, we received great customer service as well as a comfortable room. We were accomodated with an early check in and an upgrade to a newly remodeled room with larger beds for just a small increase in our rate. The staff at the front desk were warm and friendly! Our family, consisting of 2 adults and our 3 small children, enjoyed the nice indoor pool. The room we stayed in was very spacious, clean, and comfortable. Would highly recommend this hotel if visiting Colorado Springs. Wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such a gracious review of the hotel. Your compliments will be shared with the hotel staff and are much appreciated. I especially want to thank you for recommending our hotel. I very much look forward to your next stay with us!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Booked via outside service so was not eligible for the continental breakfast (bummer, but no breakfast was promised, so I understand). Large rooms. Up to date accommodations - well kept and maintained.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with our hotel. I am so glad that overall you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize for the lack of free breakfast due to online booking through another service. For your next stay if you book directly through our hotel you will receive free breakfast. I look forward to hosting you at our hotel again.
Sedalia, Colorado, United States
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Have been staying at this Radisson for many years. Always enjoy the friendly and courteous staff and they always make me feel at home. They go out of their way to make things just right... and the pool is wonderful.

Room Tip: They have various rooms such as Presidential (my personal favorite because it has a balcony) and the...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to give your gracious comments on our hotel. I am so pleased that you always enjoy your stays and our staff provides excellent customer service. I will be sure to let our staff know your thankfulness. I look forward to having you back at our hotel soon!
Ridgefield, Washington
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel a total of 4 nights in a weeks time. The rooms were very spacious with 2 queen beds and a sofa or two sitting chairs. The rooms were very clean. We had shuttle pick-up the first time and it was very prompt. The front desk was friendly and helpful. This was the afternoon the worse fire ever in Colorado Springs history started.
Breakfast was not included in our room, but we purchased it several mornings, it was very reasonably priced and a good selection.
The rooms were nice, but it was the staff that made it even more enjoyable.

Room Tip: We liked the first floor over the second, only as it took less steps.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed the breakfast offered and we could provide you with a great stay. I look forward to seeing you at our hotel again soon.
Weston, Colorado
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Whenever I return to the east coast to visit family and friends I stay at the Radisson. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The staff is outstanding. They always have a smile, offer a helping hand with all my needs, and answer any questions I have. The food at the restaurant is great, as is room service which I frequently use. The shuttle to and from the hotel and airport is always on time. I highly recommend this Radisson to anyone needing a place to stay near the airport, but far enough away to be convenient and quiet.

Room Tip: Being disabled I reserve a room to accommodate me which is also close to the parking area for those...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with our hotel. I am so glad that you are a frequent guest and you enjoy our breakfast. I will be sure to pass on your gracious comments to all our staff. I look forward to hosting you again when you are in town.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Always ahead of the curve. Updating rooms before they look worn is an understatement. Great service, exceptionally clean, and super location. Plan on seeing me again. Busy weekend but did not skip a beat.

Room Tip: Ask for what you need. Their expert decision will not let you down.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and would recommend our hotel. I very much look forward to seeing you again soon!