Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs Airport
Ranked #7 of 104 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Reviewed September 19, 2011

The location, breakfast, service and comfort are great. We really love the complimentary beer or wine at night.

• Stayed: September 2011

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Good airport hotel and quiet. Plenty of parking. Excellent breakfast! Free water in room every day. Large room and comfortable with an extra chair. Only drawback is my husband found the air conditioner noisy and he doesn't sleep as well when that happens. It was not a problem for me. The beds were great -- sleep number and you can choose how soft or hard you like it. Very convenient location for us but we had relatives nearby and then we carpooled and visited many sites in the Springs. Would definitely want to return to this hotel.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank LilCo
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stayed here for two weeks on business, which was an ideal location for the airport (at which we were working). Staff are all friendly, and the rooms are comfortable. the hotel has a decent gym - well enough for a quick workout - and a swimming pool also.

The hotel has a decent bar/restaurant, and there is also the airport restaurant across the parking lot if a change of scenary is needed.

Location wise it is a bit out of the way from downtown, but other than that it is a well run hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2011

The Radisson went above & beyond to accomodate for another hotel's failure. They got us in right away after a horrible night haggling with everyone else. The lobby was a bit outdated so we were pleasantly surprised by the beautiful suite we walked into. Huge flat screen TVs, plush clean carpet, extremely comfortable bed, cozy towels, brand new updated bathroom fixtures, microwave & fridge. So much attention to detail is paid by the cleaning staff. It was comparable to many high-end hotels I have stayed in for 3 times the cost. Free breakfast buffet was fantastic; french toast, sausage, fresh fruit & juice, danish, etc. Thank you to the front desk staff for being so helpful. We will only stay at this hotel when we visit Colorado Springs in the future.

Room Tip: We definitely suggest the suites!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Great Hotel. We were here for parent weekend for the USAFA prep school. It is about 30 min from the Academy but well worth it. Friendly people. Large breakfast buffet. Sleep number beds. Clean rooms. No noise even though it is right by the airport. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2011

If you are in the Springs to visit/work at Peterson AFB this is an ideal place to stay. It was a challenge finding a room with a military rate, especially given the amount of military facilities in the area, but the Radisson came through - at the last minute. What's more, I arrived before my official check-in time and the staff was very accomodating. While I couldn't get in my room, I was assigned one, provided a place to change clothes, left my bag with the front desk so it could be placed in my room, and they gave me 20% off in the restaurant - all because I was early....

The rooms are clean and they have Sleep Number beds. If you haven't had the opportunity to sleep on one of these, I recommend you give one a shot. We have one at home and I now look forward to trips when I can end up at a Radisson.

They offer a very nice buffet breakfast, and with my room package it was complementary. This may be for all customers, but I don't know that. It is worh it to ask though. There is a nice pool, geat hotub, and a workout facility jam packed with treadmills, eliptical machines, etc.

Some may complain that it is a bit too much on the east side of town, but unless you need to be physically near a specific location, the Radisson is on Powers, a major north-south road and you can quickly get anyplace you need to.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mholly99_11
Reviewed August 26, 2011

I arrived here late on a Friday night since I had an early flight on Saturday. Just made it to the restaurant for a quick bite and a beer. The room was spotless and big two queens with a desk and a nice chair.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business