You added Hampton Inn Colorado Springs Central Air Force Academy to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Colorado Springs Central Air Force Academy
Ranked #30 of 107 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Nice and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel after a procedure and I needed to be on bedrest. One thing I can appreciate is a really clean room and this was defiantly clean. Staff was great as well. When we booked the room it said that the rooms had fridges and microwaves in them. Which is important when we have meds that are required to be kept cold. However our room had niether. So my husband talked to the staff and within a few minutes we had a small fridge. It worked for my meds. Breakfast was good but they did seem to have a difficult time keeping eggs stocked. I'm assuming this was because they were full most of the time. The only issue we really had was the sink kept leaking. We told the front desk and they sent someone right away to look at it. He wasn't maintenence, I guess they were done for the day, but he hand tightened the sink something which helped. Maintenence came by the next morning and replaced the water lines. For some reason that did not fix the issue in fact it got worse. I called the front desk they did offer to move us to a different room. I told him we were only here one more night and that water wasnt gushing but it was still leaking. He said he would get a hold of maintenence and call back. We never did here back from him.
All in all the place is clean and quiet. It's easy to find and close to all kinds of great places to eat. If it wasn't for the leaky sink it would have gotten 5 stars.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Excellent facility in all respects.. Comfortable room... Friendly staff... Good Breakfast.. Good location.... Cloae to Air Force Academy, Garden of the Gods, shopping.... Convenient restaurants.... Would definitely recommend and go back to again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Check-in was very quick. The room was very neat and clean. One of the nicest looking rooms I have seen in a Hampton Inn. We usually choose Hampton Inn and have stayed in them all over the country. The breakfast was what you expect from Hampton.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Grinnell, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We came to Colorado Springs for a long weekend/family wedding. The location was very good, very accessable to I-25 and easy driving distance to wedding venue and sightseeing. The breakfast was very good and the room was small but satisfactory for the most part.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

New Bern, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Great, friendly staff. All were very helpful, courteous and very professional Accommodations are a bit out of date. Workout area id small and not many choices Breakfast area is small and cramped...especially when the hotel has groups

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Winston-Salem, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I will start off by saying I am a frequent traveler and a loyal Hilton/Hampton Inn customer. I was stunned by the poor quality of everything associated with this property, beginning with the attendants at the front desk with their unpleasant and unkind welcome to the filthy lobby and hallways. You would be wise to stay elsewhere if you have an option.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lee D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Colorado Springs Central Air Force Academy, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Jeanne,

We greatly apologize for the unnecessary frustrations you experienced. Our goal is to meet and exceed every guest’s expectations and we are terribly sorry we failed to do so on your visit. We would love the chance to further discuss your stay with you. Please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience.
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

First, my stay here was back in Feb 2013.

The property is centrally located in Colorado Springs near Woodman Ave, a few exits from downtown and Garden of the Gods. Even though it is right next to I-25, it is a fairly quiet hotel and I was able to sleep well. Several restaurants nearby as well as the Costco and nice strip mall off Nevada with lots of shopping and dinning choices.

The rooms are basic but clean and the free breakfast is your standard Hampton Inn fare - fruits, cereal, bagels, yogurt, etc. Service is also friendly and good.

I enjoy staying at Hampton Inn because my points and dollars go a lot further. This one is no different. When I'm on vacation, I pay for the tours and things to do with the family and I am budget conscious on my hotel (since I spend so little time there). This one fits the bill.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the west side of the hotel towards the mountains.