Hampton Inn Colorado Springs Central Air Force Academy
$179
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$159
The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$171
$189
$161
  • Pool
HYATT house Colorado Springs(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites(Colorado Springs)(Great Value!)
$182
$186
$599
$359
$212
$184
$176
Hotels.com
All reviewsold chicagoair force academyparking lotwalking distancecomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationpool areaclean roomseasy accessother hotelswould stay here againthe breakfast areapikes peakyogurtfront desk staffoutbackgods
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This hotel will do whatever it takes to enhance your experience in the area. Staff so friendly and helpful, clean and quiet including the air conditioner unit-could actually hear the TV when the unit cane on, unlike some other Hampton Inns. Restaurants nearby. Did not use the pool area. Had to check out extra early and staff had a breakfast prepared for our group. Definitely appreciated the effort above and beyond. Thank you Colorado Springs Hampton Inn. This Hampton Inn is so wonderful and well-run it should be a training facility for other Hampton Inn properties.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I always enjoy this hotel and staff. They're always friendly and helpful. The hotel is always clean and quiet. It's in a great location, it's close to my stores for my retail job. I enjoy the breakfast before I start my day. The room is always clean and cool.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Sally and Alma were SUPER friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had a great time hiking, swimming, and touring the spectacular sites in Colorado Springs. The rooms and hotel were clean and well-cared for. If you have an allergy to feathers, make sure you are VERY clear and persistent about your condition. I was clear and there still was an issue and I was not happy that I had to use my epi-pen and inhaler.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thank Patrina Daniell... R
Reviewed July 27, 2013

stayed for 3 nights--ok but this is an older hampton inn and not really updated yet. rooms are small. our rooms were clean but the hallways and downstairs weren't always. breakfast was ok--I usually got up late so I had slim pickings (the hot food was usually cold at this point). had a few issues with a refrigerator my family requested--the first one didn't work and it didn't get fixed as requested, but when we asked a second time, the fridge was replaced and the staff helped load it with our food which was nice. front desk staff were ok.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Lee D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Colorado Springs Central Air Force Academy, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you so much for the feedback. The hotel was completely renovated in 2009. I understand you had a bad experience with the broken refrigerator and cold breakfast items. I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our entire staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Service excellent! Passing thru CS and this was clean close and good value. Went to garden of gods and Air Force museum and enjoyed both. Chicago pizza in back of hotel was just the ticket for dinner.

• Stayed: July 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor review! We certainly hope you will think of us again when your travels bring you back to the Colorado Springs area!