I would give this hotel a 5 if it weren't for the air conditioning. We had 6 in this suite and it was pretty tight quarters for that many people, even though they say it sleeps 6. It was a very pretty hotel - very attractive lobby and the suites are very nice, but on the small size. Someone on another site complained about the number of TV channels. I think there were plenty and why you would be concerned about that is beyond me. The air conditioning was a problem. They brought us a fan but we opened the sliding doors and kept them open all night. It cools off there at night so it was pleasant having the doors open and there was a balcony right outside the door. We never did get to experience the dinner cocktail hour with snacks, but it did look good from a distance as we were coming and going. The breakfast was very nice and I don't think anyone could complain about the quality of the breakfast, even if you were paying for it. I did find I had to actually walk down to the desk to get any assistance as the phone just rang and rang, but they were booked solid and were very busy. They were very helpful in giving me driving directions and responded quickly to our few requests. It's about 30 mins from the airport, a pretty easy drive and has a TGI Friday's and a couple of other restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2016 our Embassy Suites North Colorado Springs hotel is completely refreshed. Perfectly located, just off I-25, minutes from the University of Colorado, United States Air Force Academy and some of Colorado's biggest attractions. With Pikes Peak as the backdrop and the fresh Rocky Mountain air, our Embassy Suites COS is ideal for your next business trip or vacation. Featuring an upscale modern style ambiance and all the comforts of home, including free Wifi, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast along with an Evening Reception offering your choice of drinks and light snacks. Our all-suite hotel offers spacious two room suites with a private bedroom and separate living space with a sleeper sofa, large work/dining table and wet bar. Every suite is equipped with complimentary Wifi, a mini-fridge, microwave, two televisions and two telephones. Guests also enjoy working out in our state-of-the-art fitness center and relaxing in our indoor heated pool with hot tub. Other hotel benefits include the 24 hour complimentary business center, free parking, laundry service and on-site convenience store and gift shop. Host your business meetings, large events and Colorado Springs weddings and receptions at the Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel. Facilities can accommodate up to 225 guests or for the smaller group we have conference rooms for up to 25. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Embassy Suites