All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast free happy hour breakfast and happy hour order omelettes great hotel complimentary breakfast thoroughly enjoyed our stay living room breakfast staff common areas room service restaurants within walking distance mountain view breakfast was excellent a great stay definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had only one real issue with the hotel: the state of my bathroom. Everything else was amazing, and really lives up to the standard of Embassy Suites. My bathroom seemed like it was almost falling apart. When you get to your room, check for a properly bolted down toilet and a shower curtain rod that hangs properly. Both of these weren't proper when I checked mine, and we're a nuisance. Other than that, great stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
jzelkin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Navigator07808767967,

Thank you for staying with us and for posting a review on TripAdvisor. I am sorry that the bathroom had a few issues, we will use your feedback to make corrections. I am glad the the rest of your stay went well and I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Nightly happy hour was awesome as was the staff that worked the bar. We also enjoyed using the indoor pool and workout center. Parts of the hotel are starting to show some age, but did not take away from our stay.

Dear JohnM5822,

Thank you very much for staying with us in Colorado Springs. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, especially the nightly reception, pool and fitness center. Please consider us agaoin the next time your travel plans bring you back to Colorado Springs. Have a very nice Thanksgiving.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a great stay: room was clean and well appointed; everything we used worked; the staff was helpful, friendly, courteous and kind; the complimentary breakfast was delicious and the coffee was hot!

Dear Jonthan L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am so please that you had a great stay and found eveything in working order. Please consider us again in the future for you lodging needs while in Colorado Springs.

Jeff

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The suites are great and the hotel staff as good as you will experience anywhere. The design of the hotel is excellent with seating areas placed around every floor in a nice, inviting atmosphere. Highly recommend.

Dear zajdml,

Thank you so much for taking the ime to post a review of your experience at our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you had a great stay and that your are comfotable recommending us to others.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pros: This hotel has spacious rooms, friendly service, free breakfast, room service delivery was prompt and the food was excellent. A great quality room for the price.

Cons: non-adjusting temp refrigerator froze our drinks, causing one to explode. More kitchen staff needed on weekends as all the tables at breakfast were either occupied or hadn’t been cleaned yet. No one shoveled the deep snow from the rear sidewalks or back parking lot.

**Major Con: PLEASE reconsider your no-firearms policy. Take the politics out of this and use common sense. I assure you, the no guns sign at the entrance does nothing to stop anyone from committing an act of violence. The only thing it does is dissuade responsible, concealed gun carriers from protecting themselves. Now that I’m aware of this policy, I’m going to reconsider staying at a hotel that doesn’t discourage me from being able to protect myself.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank rlaw24
jzelkin, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear rlaw24,

Thank you for your detailed comments regarding your stay with us. I apologize that we were short staffed the morning you had breakfast with us and that the snow in the back of the hotel wasn'r shoveled by the time you needed to get out to your vehicle. Thank you also for your comments concerning the No Firearm signs at the hotel. This policy is a company wide policy for our Management Company, I will be sure and pass your comments and concerns to the right people who can consider changing this policy.