The room was spacious. There were two beds in the bedroom. The front room was a living room with a couch and chair. There was also a desk. The room had a bar sink, microwave and small refrigerator. There was a view of the mountains from the bedroom window. As with all Embassy Suites, there was a cooked to order breakfast (eggs, waffles, toast, fruit, yogurt, juice, etc.) The food was well prepared. The staff was friendly and the dining area was clean. This hotel was in a great location for touring the area. Using this hotel as a base, we visited: Pikes Pike, Cave of the Winds, Seven Falls, and Royal Gorge Railroad. All of the attractions were within a reasonable drive of the hotel. If I was in the area again, I would stay at this hotel again.
I stayed at this hotel with family for vacation. This was the first stop on a three city tour (Colorado Springs – elevation 6,080 feet, Estes Park – elevation 7,522, Denver - elevation 5,200 feet) I noticed that in the hotel room, there is an advisory about altitude sickness. As part of the tips to avoid altitude sickness, you are encouraged to drink plenty of water and to slowly increase altitude a little each day. I wish I this info was posted on the hotel’s website so that I was aware of it when I planned my trip. One person in the group did get a mild case of altitude sickness. If I could do this trip over, I would have started in Denver for a few days and then traveled to the other cities that had a higher elevation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2016, our Embassy Suites North Colorado Springs hotel is completely refreshed. Perfectly located just off I-25, minutes from the University of Colorado, United States Air Force Academy and some of Colorado's biggest attractions. With Pikes Peak as the backdrop and the fresh Rocky Mountain air, our Embassy Suites COS is ideal for your next business trip or vacation. Featuring an upscale modern style ambiance and all the comforts of home, including free Wifi, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast along with an Evening Reception offering your choice of drinks and light snacks. Our all-suite hotel offers spacious two room suites with a private bedroom and separate living space with a sleeper sofa, large work/dining table and wet bar. Every suite is equipped with complimentary Wifi, a mini-fridge, microwave, two televisions and two telephones. Guests also enjoy working out in our state-of-the-art fitness center and relaxing in our indoor heated pool with hot tub. Have dinner at our brand new restaurant the 14ers, featuring delicious entrees as well as vegetarian and gluten free options. Other hotel benefits include the 24 hour complimentary business center, free parking, laundry service and on-site convenience store and gift shop. Host your business meetings, large events and Colorado Springs weddings and receptions at the Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel. Facilities can accommodate up to 225 guests or for the smaller group we have conference rooms for up to 25. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Colorado Springs Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Embassy Suites