“Another Awesome Experience”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, United States
“Another Awesome Experience”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Once again, Embassy Suites is the place to stay, great rooms, very clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was also great as usual. Very friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
Colorado Spriings
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Fellow travelers, while moving across this great nation, please consider the entire chain of Embassy Suites Hotels as they provide incredible services for the price. Every facet of their operation is first class!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Overflowing toilet, peeling wallpaper, outdated, furniture stained and really noisey cooling system. False advertising concerning 65" TV in lounge. Staff very friendly and breakfast was great, the only 2 redeeming qualities of this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Mark M
colorado springs, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We enjoy this hotel very much. We live near it and stay there for our kids' birthdays. We like the breakfast. The room is a good size for a family of five. The kids enjoy the pool. Hotel has an overall pleasant atmosphere with very helpful staff.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Aurora, Colorado, United States
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This hotel is clean, well maintained and has a great staff that will take care of all of your needs! It is also in a great location right off of the interstate and close to a varity of different restaurants. I think this is a great hotel for couples as well as families. See you there...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Michelle A, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear ArizonaDesertGal14,
I am sorry to hear that your stay was unpleasant do to the noise from the highway. Our Maintenance team will look into the seal on the sliding glass door to see what we can do about the noise. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attenditon and if you would like to discuss further with me please contact me directly at 719-955-6848.
Louisville, Colorado
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Pool was freezing, hot tub cold, rooms need some upkeep. Some plugs didn't work and mildewy shower curtain. Beds were hard too. Managers reception and breakfast were great though. Good place for families because of free food, pool and game room.

• Stayed January 2014
Hello KMac1970,
I am terribly sorry to hear that the pool and hot tub we cold, the temperatures are typically checked everyday so I will have our maintenance team make sure that we are proactie and checking the temperatures and making necessary adjustments. I am interested to gain the dates of your stay and the room number so that we can check the plugs and replace the shower curtain so that we can remedy these problems. I do thank you for your great comments as well as your helpful feedback for areas of improvement. Please contact me with further information at 719-955-6848. Thank you, Michelle Apricio
Parker, Colorado
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My Daughter stayed down there on a long weekend for a Volleyball Tournament over the MLK weekend 2013. Not only is the place GORGEOUS, the staff did something that is as wonderful as it was surprising. I was halfway home (an hour away!) with my Daughter when she announces "I left the necklace Kyle gave me in the room!". She was pretty upset. So I called my Wife, she called the hotel, they said they'd look. While we were driving and waiting, my Daughter said "what would keep someone from going in there and saying they couldn't find it and just keep it?". I said "not a darned thing!".

Well, 5 minutes later my Wife called back and said "They found it, they'll mail it back". When I got home, my Wife said she even offered to give them our credit card # for the postage and effort. The Staff would have none of that! What happened next was the REAL surprise! It showed up, TWO DAYS LATER, in a padded FedEx envelope!!! They probably paid more in shipping than the necklace was worth! But that didn't seem to enter their equation...

I just got off the phone with the Hotel Manager, Tracy, and I can't thank you and your Staff enough for this! We'll go OUT OF OUR WAY to stay with you again, because you guys get it. It reflects EQUALLY well on your entire system, and you just made Embassy Suites customers out of us, exclusively.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! I wish their was an EXTRA star to give your hotel, because I would have given it!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends