“Well priced”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs
Ranked #17 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The hotel was recommended by the customer I visited.
As his recommendation, the room is large.
I well enjoyed my stay for six nights while my business trip.

Complaints I may have would be the number of TV stations in the room.
As coming from Japan, other intension while my stay was to watch live NHL game on TV.
However, none of channel available for the room does not broadcast.
I wish more Sports channel can be seen on the TV in the room.

Also, the breakfast is OK, but the choice you have never changed.
The breakfast buffet choice was always the same while my stay.
At this price for the night, my requirement may be too high, but I wish one or two item could be changed for every morning.
If you have your laundry done by the hotel, make sure you go to the front desk to pick-up.
It may be listed but I did not notice so I left my laundry at the front desk for two days.
I wish either hotel delivery the laundry in the room or make larger notice for the guest to pick up.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ダー
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is our third visit within the year. Excellent front desk, wait staff, bar tenders and chefs! Love the atmosphere, and amenities! Reserved two rooms and loved being on the first floor by the pool. Always a great experience!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Jill R
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Checked into our room and was appalled by the pubic hairs on the toilet, drippy mystery stuff on the sides of the tub, dust on EVERYTHING, filthy air vents, dust and dirt around the base of every piece of furniture, and the smell...ewwwww. Complained to front desk and they did move us immediately, next room still in same shape. AC clicked on and off every 10 seconds all night long. It was an AWFUL experience. Dog feces in the elevator. My husband and I travel a lot, and have not encountered a room in this condition in so long I had forgotten how a neglected hotel experience can destroy your whole trip.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aurorasucks
Michelle A, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Aurorasucks, Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback. If you wish to contact me directly I am always available. Michelle Apricio

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here unexpectedly for many days while we were waiting the birth of our new granddaughter. I can not even begin to tell you how helpful the staff were. One of our party became ill. The Chef made him homemade chicken soup. Is that service or what! Our small grandson loved the pool, the koi pond and the free hot breakfast. And so did we! There were comfy seating areas throughout the hotel and a reception from 5:30 til 7:30. Let me say that when you've been busy all day and have chance to sit down for a free drink and snacks it is a blessing. Each and every member of this staff made this a memorable visit. Thank you to each and every one and we will be coming back!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The hotel was great and the staff was very helpful. I requested connecting rooms when I made the reservation and was told that had been done (evidently the reservation was made through their central reservation system). But, once we arrived, staff told us there were not connecting rooms available at the hotel. The GM handled the situation appropriately and was great to work with. We very much appreciated his style and his level of customer service. We will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Room was clean. Great breakfast with creating your own egg omelet. Fun evening Happy Hour with good snacks! Kids love it too! Arcade game room, swimming pool, hot tub, workout facilities very nice. Great Zoo discount tickets! Check out the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo when you're in town. Easy access on interstate.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My family enjoyed our stay,great beds,plants in lobby gives it a warm feeling.Enjoyable complimentary breakfast to start our morning,plenty of elevators so no waiting to get to our room after a long day of touring,and the Jacuzzi was rewarding after our long drive.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family