We stayed here because it was close to everything. If you want the five star service then this is not your place. We were literally only there to sleep and it was pretty quiet at night, I can't complain about that. The breakfast was yummy (OMG the waffles!!) they had fresh coffee in the morning too. A few things:
1) The shower had this weird yellow stuff that was peeling off
2) The toilet did not have a toilet seat cover - yuck
3) The ice machine in the second building was not working.
The room itself was pretty clean so I can't complain about that.
I am not very picky with hotels as long as I'm safe at night and I have a comfortable place to sleep in that's all that matters. I am giving this hotel 4 stars mainly because the toilet seat cover was missing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi-story Inn. Great location, beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, shopping and restaurants within walking distance, modern guest comforts, outdoor seasonal pool, near the Air Force Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Howard Johnson Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Howard Johnson