I went with a group of students, we were adivsed before our trip to pack swim attire. When we pulled into the Howard Johnson and saw the "swimming pool" I laughed so hard I about pee'd my pants. Infact our group was laughing so hard that we got a few looks from other guests. It really was hard not to keep it all in though. The safety preserver hanging up, and the max occupancy sign of 8 yes EIGHT said it all. I should post the photos I took sometime soon they are priceless. Over all our stay was great, the staff was very patient with our group of 30-35 students. Kudos to them for putting up with all of us so well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi-story Inn. Great location, beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, shopping and restaurants within walking distance, modern guest comforts, outdoor seasonal pool, near the Air Force Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Howard Johnson