The room was VERY nice for the price, but the customer service at the front desk definately left a LOT to be desired. We were actually told on more than one occasion to go to housekeeping ourselves to get the supplies we needed. Then, upon checkout, I waited at the front desk for almost 30 minutes for someone to come check us out. When asked where everyone was, the "Internet Service Tech" was very rude and disrespectful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi-story Inn. Great location, beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, shopping and restaurants within walking distance, modern guest comforts, outdoor seasonal pool, near the Air Force Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Howard Johnson