This is an older place in fair condition. The big gal working at the desk was helpful, but I wish she didn't have to start getting my information before I even walked across the lobby. Rooms are entered from outdoors, which I like. It was a very basic room. Old tube tv with not very many channels (4 HBOs, but no PBS). WiFi worked okay and needed no password. Bed was rather stiff and sheets were clean, but pretty scratchy.
Word of warning: Read the sign-in page carefully. You are signing an agreement that you will pay $5.00 if you don't return the key, and $2.00 will be added to your credit card unless you insist that you DIDN'T use the safe! Who uses the safe at a $30 hotel room anyways? If I'm paying $30 bucks for a room, its pretty clear I don't have anything worth stealing!
Place will do if you are on a budget, but don't expect much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi-story Inn. Great location, beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, shopping and restaurants within walking distance, modern guest comforts, outdoor seasonal pool, near the Air Force Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Howard Johnson