Here in town for the AirForce v Navy game at the AFA. Booked a non smoking king room for $45. Yes..the rooms are outdated..yes..there is some wear and tear of the furniture and bathroom. I did not experience any rudeness from the front desk manager, Katie. The lobby is very cozy with a fire place and seating. The locstion of this place is prime. Chapel Hills Mall is right across the street. PLENTY of restaurants and about .5 mile from the south gates of the AFA. If you pay $45/night for a room then you will get a $45 room for the night. Some people are too hard to please so if you need a place to sleep and wash up this is the place. Oh..and the area of town is just as safe as any other large city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi-story Inn. Great location, beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, shopping and restaurants within walking distance, modern guest comforts, outdoor seasonal pool, near the Air Force Academy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Colorado Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Hotel Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Howard Johnson