Stayed here for a conference and brought my kiddos along. Nice layout, good food and service. The property needs some repair in outdoor structure but the beds were very comfortable and the room service was great. The fitness center is not what it appears on the website. Kids 8 and under eat free at one of the restaurants in the main resort which has plenty of kid friendly food and dessert included! Close to Colorado Springs attractions like the zoo and Pike's Peak.
I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the shadows of Colorado's Rocky Mountain Front Range lies Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Colorado Springs' premier four season escape. The resort's 316 finely appointed guest rooms and suites featuring comfortable Rocky Mountain-inspired decor are arranged in eight residential lodges across the grounds. A vast array of amenities include an 18-hole championship Pete Dye designed golf course, Spa & Wellness Retreat, five swimming pools, tennis courts, a health and fitness center, aquatics center and a 35-acre recreational lake complete with a beach and boating rentals. Known for its breathtaking mountain views, exceptional accommodations, fine dining, myriad of activities and comprehensive conference facilities, the AAA Four Diamond Cheyenne Mountain Resort offers the ultimate in Colorado vacationing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co