Stayed at the Mountain Resort last weekend. The location by the mountains was nice but the resort itself is in an neighborhood across from residential housing. We waited quite a long time to check in but when we did I encountered Sheridan - she was very pleasant to deal with and checked us in promptly. Encountered a bit of a snafu that we arrived at our room and the maids were still cleaning it so we had to go back to the office and they gave us the room next to it. My main disappointment with this was that I had what was called a "courtyard view" reserved which to me would be a room that at least looked over the resort or the pool but instead our room was on a ground level and our patio overlooked the parking lot. When the room mix up with the maids happened I asked about the view and I was told if i paid $20 extra dollars I would be given a better view. i thought if that was the case that maybe they would have given me the better room for the mix up on the room that wasn't ready.
The rest of the stay was nice - the beds were SUPER comfortable, it was nice to have bathrobes, the gym was nice (although a bit hot). We had the dessert bar later that night with a bottle of wine - good service and food at the Mountain View Restaurant.
One other thing to note - this resort does accept pets. They had a gala with dogs invited and we had a dog down the hall that was a BARKER. Had this dog been next door to us - it would have been an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the shadows of Colorado's Rocky Mountain Front Range lies Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Colorado Springs' premier four season escape. The resort's 316 finely appointed guest rooms and suites featuring comfortable Rocky Mountain-inspired decor are arranged in eight residential lodges across the grounds. A vast array of amenities include an 18-hole championship Pete Dye designed golf course, Spa & Wellness Retreat, five swimming pools, tennis courts, a health and fitness center, aquatics center and a 35-acre recreational lake complete with a beach and boating rentals. Known for its breathtaking mountain views, exceptional accommodations, fine dining, myriad of activities and comprehensive conference facilities, the AAA Four Diamond Cheyenne Mountain Resort offers the ultimate in Colorado vacationing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co