We stayed in the Buffalo Creek Lodge at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. The property is gorgeous! Our room was immaculate and spacious. However, the ceiling and walls are so thin, I thought the guest in the room above us was going to fall through the ceiling! Heard every step they took...... Also, by 9 a.m., Housekeeping was knocking on the door, even though the "Hibernation" sign was on the doorknob - and it was our day to sleep in!
It truly is a gorgeous area! We might would request a room in the main resort next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the shadows of Colorado's Rocky Mountain Front Range lies Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Colorado Springs' premier four season escape. The resort's 316 finely appointed guest rooms and suites featuring comfortable Rocky Mountain-inspired decor are arranged in eight residential lodges across the grounds. A vast array of amenities include an 18-hole championship Pete Dye designed golf course, Spa & Wellness Retreat, five swimming pools, tennis courts, a health and fitness center, aquatics center and a 35-acre recreational lake complete with a beach and boating rentals. Known for its breathtaking mountain views, exceptional accommodations, fine dining, myriad of activities and comprehensive conference facilities, the AAA Four Diamond Cheyenne Mountain Resort offers the ultimate in Colorado vacationing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs