We did not stay at the hotel, but we came to have some drinks and enjoy the scenery. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and the Christmas decor was perfect. I liked that it wasn't packed and we could enjoy the lobby and terrace. It is a large lodge, but cozy at the same time. We had several drinks by the outdoor fireplace and watched the Christmas Eve snow roll in. We decided to stay for a casual dinner and the food and service were amazing. It was the perfect way to spend a beautiful snowy Christmas Eve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the shadows of Colorado's Rocky Mountain Front Range lies Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Colorado Springs' premier four season escape. The resort's 316 finely appointed guest rooms and suites featuring comfortable Rocky Mountain-inspired decor are arranged in eight residential lodges across the grounds. A vast array of amenities include an 18-hole championship Pete Dye designed golf course, Spa & Wellness Retreat, five swimming pools, tennis courts, a health and fitness center, aquatics center and a 35-acre recreational lake complete with a beach and boating rentals. Known for its breathtaking mountain views, exceptional accommodations, fine dining, myriad of activities and comprehensive conference facilities, the AAA Four Diamond Cheyenne Mountain Resort offers the ultimate in Colorado vacationing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co