We drove 6 hours to spend what we thought would be a nice relaxing weekend away from home. I had made the reservations weeks before our arrival & had even called before hand to ensure we had a top floor room with a view. Upon check in I was told by Cody the front desk attendant that out of their entire property there wasn't one top floor room- it was late at night and we were exhausted so I hesitantly took the first floor room, that he had said was available. BIG MISTAKE! We were awakened several times throughout the night and early morning, to what sounded like a stampede of buffalo above our room. I have stayed in many resorts and I have never heard anything this obnoxious! I immediately called the front desk and was put on hold and then told that I would be called back after they looked at openings. Hours later still not a response- I finally stopped by the front and Michelle at the front desk seemed as though she had no idea of the situation- in conclusion 9 hours later we were moved to an entire different building to a top floor. The whole lay out of the lodge is a joke! The only plus to this property was the room service food. Our final day we tried the buffet in the lodge, disgusting! This property needs to focus on customer satisfaction and look to find guest service agents that have some sense! We won't return to this property and could easily find better service at many other places in the Springs, that don't refer to themselves as 4 stars. If you are looking for a nice relaxing place to stay, skip this resort and save yourself the agony!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the shadows of Colorado's Rocky Mountain Front Range lies Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Colorado Springs' premier four season escape. The resort's 316 finely appointed guest rooms and suites featuring comfortable Rocky Mountain-inspired decor are arranged in eight residential lodges across the grounds. A vast array of amenities include an 18-hole championship Pete Dye designed golf course, Spa & Wellness Retreat, five swimming pools, tennis courts, a health and fitness center, aquatics center and a 35-acre recreational lake complete with a beach and boating rentals. Known for its breathtaking mountain views, exceptional accommodations, fine dining, myriad of activities and comprehensive conference facilities, the AAA Four Diamond Cheyenne Mountain Resort offers the ultimate in Colorado vacationing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co