“Expensive and poor quality”

Pueblo Viejo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #180 of 1,423 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Expensive and poor quality”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Took my parents and my family here. I've been here twice and there is never anyone there. Spent $100 on lunch and the food was ridiculous and the staff was lazy. When we first got there we had 4servers surrounding us then by the time we wanted to order no one was around. Never got refills took forever to get our food which by then was cold and dry. No military discount.... Ridiculous!
First time I came was also with family for dinner and it was also empty swarming with servers then not to be found when needed. Food was ok.
When brought up to the servers they didn't seem to care dropped off check and left. Really upsetting

• Visited April 2014

“Really enjoy the food”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We have been to both the Academy and the Powers locations and had good experiences at both. I love that they give you not only chips and salsa, but bean dip too. The house margaritas are okay, but I would recommend the original margaritas. Yum! My favorite entree is the steak campestre- always good. My husband enjoys the carnitas. We've always had great service.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Corey89
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best Mexican restaurant in town! (IMHO)”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

It's on N. Academy, just south of Vickers. They restaurant is charmingly decorated, service is excellent and quick and the food is wonderful. And you can get out of there for $20 - $25 for two.My husband loves that!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Gambling_3NT
Colorado Springs, CO
“Good Food and Outstanding Service!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have tried many Mexican food restaurants in Colorado Springs and this is by far the best that I have had here in Colorado. The service is always excellent and food is consistently good. The drinks are also great.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank julzz123
“Decent and cheap”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Been here many times and the food is consistently good, though I think their fajitas are not so good as the seasoning sauce is too sweet.

• Visited June 2013