“great food, excellent service”
Review of Lemongrass Bistro

Lemongrass Bistro
Ranked #303 of 1,486 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed January 27, 2012

The food here is great and the service fast. Prices are very reasonable. If you like Vietnamese food, try this place and I am sure you will be better. If you don't know whether or not you like Vietnamese food, try this place and you will become a fan.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

This place is the bomb. When I was pregnant with kiddos 2 through 4, I sent my husband here to pick up food and bring it back to the hospital! Their seafood combination is yummy and the Grilled Chicken, Pork, Beef, and Shrimp is a dish you roll yourself after softening rice paper sheets in hot water. This is our preferred place to take our guests from out-of-town.

Reviewed May 19, 2011

We arrived at the Lemongrass Bistro at 2:45PM. We immediately became suspicious as the place was packed. No restaurant is packed at 2:45PM. It was very attractive inside and looked brand new. As I am color-blind, I hesitate to talk about color schemes, but my wife said it was "classy." We were served immediately and our waiter was a soft-spoken Vietnamese man with a subtle sense of humor. He was, indeed, the owner. We began with appetizers, soups and salads...fresh, delicious, delightful, a perfect 10. What I wouldn't do for authentic hot and sour soup! The entrees ranged from vegetarian, noodle specialties, beef, pork, poultry to seafood. Winners all. Everyone in our party enjoyed to the max what they got. They were delivered at the perfect temperature, not too hot and not cold, perfect. As we left the Lemongrass around 4PM, we noticed a host of reviews going back maybe 8 years (or more) in a row: Best Vietnamese or was it Asian Restaurant. Like I said, "Perfect." We noticed that the employees were thoroughly cleaning the restaurant, even going so far as to washing the windows (that did not need washing). You could have eaten off the floor of the place. Did I say something about , "Perfect?"

1  Thank drdunk
Reviewed April 24, 2009

We love Lemongrass Bistro. We've been there fairly frequently for both lunch and dinner. Never disappointed in anything we have ordered but a favorite is the combination noodle bowl.

Although it is in a small strip shopping area, the decor inside is contemporary and quite lovely.

Reviewed September 8, 2008

We tried this place out the other night and were really impressed. Everything that we ordered was excellent! We started with the Vietnamese egg roles, which were just awesome and which I'd highly recommend.

My husband had the grilled ribs and they were amazing. So delicious! I had the pho, which was really good and they gave me so much I couldn't finish it. Unfortunately they were out of dessert the night we went, but my husband ordered an iced Vietnamese coffee after dinner and it was yummy too!

I'm running out of synonyms for really good so I'll end here. We will definitely be going back to this place and taking our friends too!