“Yummy Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

after a long day at pikes peek we were really hungry. Carlos Miguel turned out to be an ideal family restaurant. All the dishes were fresh, delicious and served hot. They also made our Guacamole dish right at the table. Excellent burritos, Fajitas and great service. I would surely come back.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My buddy and I found this restaurant by accident when we were actually looking for a nice Chinese restaurant nearby that sadly closed down. This restaurant is in a litte shopping center off of East Cheyenne Mountain Blvd which is close to both the Cheyenne Mountain Resort and the Broadmoor. The restaurant has nice atmosphere, features both indoor seatig or a beautiful patio are and even has a nice bar area with big screen tvs. The menu is large and the prices are very reasonable. I ordered the Carne Asada and my buddy got a pulled pork burito. Both came out quickly, were piping-hot and were delicious! Our food came out so quick that I joked with the waitress that we were getting someone else's order. A great place to come for either lunch or dinner. You will definitiely get your money's worth and you will not leave hungry!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I never been to a mexican restaurant that you had to ask for Green chile on your burrito. They offer a campbell soup type of red sauce which has noooooo taste, plus you have to pay extra for the green chile. I can tell the place was clean and nice looking inside but that is where it ends. Wait staff are not very friendly and the food is not that great and for twenty bucks a plate I bet i can find better Mexican food in Littleton. Maybe even at Taco Bell.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Over the years, we have eaten at Carlos Miguel's about once a month. Over the last several months, we have noticed that both the food and service have gone downhill. This last week was the worst ever. We decided on a patio table and were led to a nice table. At the time, there was one other small group waiting to be served.
The chips and salsa came rapidly--then we waited, waited and waited some more. After 10 minutes, a waiter appeared, went to the other table on the patio--and with tunnel vision --left.
So we waited another 10 minutes, left the table and sought out the manager.
He apologized, said they were busy, and that was it. We left.
The last time we ate there, the service was good, but the quality of the food was not up to par. The ceviche portions and calamari were much smaller as were the entree's.
Overall, the impression we got is that Carlos's is focusing on portion control and other cost cutting measures-including wait staff- to increase profits.

1  Thank 33416Traveler
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Carlos Miguel's is a great Mexican restaurant in every respect. Every employee is friendly and all work at making your visit an enjoyable one. Fresh Salsa, bean dip and chips are placed on your table minutes after you sit down. Be sure to order the delicious appetizer of guacamole; it is prepared table side. Our food was delicious. I particularly like the Chicken Fajitas and the Chili Rellinos, on my first visit. My second visit I enjoyed the Carne Rancheros. Tender beef and wonderful crude fresh tomato sauce. I will return many more times.