“Poor food, poor service”

Einstein Bros. Bagels
Ranked #10 of 20 Bakeries in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
US
“Poor food, poor service”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I used to patronize Einstein Bros. quite a bit. Have not gone there in several years. My visit today reminded me why.

I had to repeat my order for two breakfast sandwiches, one coffee, and one milk three times. The order taker still got it wrong.

I asked for "eat -in." The bill said, "eat-in." The order arrived in a to-go bag. Back for trays.

$1.69 for 7 oz. of milk.

Sandwiches were limp and tasteless. Coffee was tasteless. Food quality is abysmal. These are not bagels.

Go to Panera. I will.

• Visited January 2013

“Excellent!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

My favorite place for breakfast, lunch or Internet browsing. Friendly staff, clean, prompt and great bagels and sandwiches.

“ENjoyed the food.”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

First time here. Good service and the breakfast bagel was filling. Order taker patient when I asked how much sugar was in the Pumpkin spice coffee. 55 GRAMS OF SUGAR over two days supply! Ordered something that would not put me in a sugar coma. I appreciate the answering of the questions, of course not long lines at the time. I would recommend

Visited September 2012
Tyldesley, Lancashire
“Love this place”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Having tried Einsteins at Loveland CO. we had to have another breakfast from an Einsteins and were pleased to find one in Down Town Colorado Springs. Loved it! Good food and a great price.

Visited June 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“worst service you will ever have!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Walked in at 12:45pm on a Thursday, three employees working behind the counter with their backs to me at the register for over five minutes. Not even a "we will be right with you" While the manager (skinny bald man with glasses) ate his lunch in the lobby reading a newspaper. I made eye contact with him several times as I waited for a greeting. After another few minutes of staring at the back of their heads, I asked "Is anyone going to help me?" not yelling, but definitely loud enough that the customers in the lobby heard me and took notice. Then I walked out, eye to eye with the manager as he turned the page on his precious paper. Won't be back ever. To ANY Einstein Brothers.

• Visited July 2012