“yuck! nasty salsa”

Monica's Taco Shop
Ranked #269 of 1,485 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Off Fillmore - we were disappointed, all around. Can't imagine why people said it was good.

1  Thank ColoradoCshel

Reviewed February 28, 2012

It may not look like much, but Monica's has the best tacos in town. A great place to eat!!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

The food is in really good sized portions. It is one of those hole in the wall places that has not glitz or glam but it hits the spot. They have a wide selection of combos. The food is more Cali Mex style than anything but I just loving going here. I wish they had 24 hours shops still!

Reviewed September 11, 2011

My son came to visit us & told us that one of his co-worker recommended Monica’s Taco Shop. We asked our friends & neighbors about this restaurant & nobody have heard about it. We found it by accident. It’s near K-mart & across from Wal-Mart. You can easily miss this little shop & at first look you will NOT give it a try. We thought about it a COUPLE of time before going in. It’ll be better if you order your food to go because if not, the flies become your best friends. They’re very generous with their portions & the prices are reasonable too.

Reviewed May 7, 2010

My husband and son absolutely salivate over their burritos. I have had their carnitas a few times and both times the meat was inedible (tasted rotten). Bottom line, they adore it and I try to avoid it.