“Fast and Yummy”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #256 of 1,494 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Great fast mexican type food! Get in and out in a hurry, HUGE portions! Chips and Guac are AWESOME! For the calorie counter you can get it in a bowl!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

I do not like the tastes here! I like my tacos/burritos with more meat, less rice.. less cilantro. It seems the cilantro overpowers all the other flavors. If I want that much rice, I'll eat sushi.

My husband does like this place (but he's not writing the review.. I am).. so I was forced in here again.. I ordered a steak soft taco with just cheese and meat.. that's it.. and the lady told me I couldn't order that. Funny.. I thought I just did. I told her I'd just have water then. She said I had to order food to have water. The manager stepped in and made my soft taco with just cheese and meat. It was tolerable.. but the meat is overpowered with cilantro. I flavor my food at home with cilantro, but this is rediculous. They probably play the stock market with this stuff!

I'm sorry.. if I can't find a single thing on your menu I can eat.. I give you a 1 dot on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Quick and tasty. Easy menu at a fair price - I eat here as often as I can. Good food - healthy alternative to traditional food.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Well here is for your confidence. Chipotle is rated the healthiest fast food restaurant in the world. Then in Colorado (since it originated here) we get the honor of having all natural ingredients...most of which come from here in Colorado. I just get a burrito with everything on it and devour it. The downside is that no more student drink free deals. I would suggest signing up for the text club!!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Chipotle is a favorite spot for everyone in my family and for good reason. The burritos are amazingly delicious and will not leave you hungry. You get to customize your meal as they make each order fresh and in front of you; everyone gets to have their food exactly as they desire. Chipotle pride themselves in serving good food from organic and sustainable sources. The meat is always hot off the grill with good, spicy, smoky flavors. The beans, rice, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, and salsa are all tasty. Consistency between restaurants is superior and you'll always get what you expect. This isn't a Mexican restaurant. It's a fast-food establishment that serves a version of what Americans think Mexican should be based on Taco Bell experiences. For a belly buster meal that will leave you wanting more, Chipotle delivers.