“Good food, good service and great prices” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Leadville, Colorado
“Good food, good service and great prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

This little hole in the wall surprised me us ... The food was good the prices excellent .. Try the dumplings. You will not be sorry

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fabulous food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

What a great little place! I originally saw the shopfront when I went to Target but with the name “Overseas 101” I thought it was something like the UPS store. I did find out, while walking by one day, that it was a Chinese restaurant. Anyone who has read some of my other reviews would know that my husband loves Chinese food. The only other good place we know of in the Colorado Springs area is on the way out of town and not handy for lunch. So, being in the vicinity we decided to give Overseas 101 a try. We were glad we did.

The first time we went in another customer told us that the food was good and that she ate lunch there often. The lunch menu has a very nice variety. I tried the Sesame Tofu lunch – yummeeee. The lunch comes with soup (a choice of three), egg roll and cheese wanton. My husband had Kung Pao shrimp. Both meals were excellent. The Sesame Tofu was to die for. The lunch menu is around the $6 to $7 mark.

We have been back twice since the first time and each time the meals have been wonderful. Our friend who joined us last time even said it was some of the best Chinese food he had tasted.
The gentleman who serves us each time is very polite and attentive, and he is quick to refill your glass.

So, if you’re in the area of Union and Academy and have the inkling for some tasty Chinese food, try Overseas 101. It’s worth it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Colorado Springs
“Quite good Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

I eat lunch here often. I have two favorite dishes I get here. I like their curry. I usually get the combinations noodle soup - even if it's summer. It SO good. The prices are great. Staff is extremely nice. You'll notice staff recognizing most people that walk in the door. Lots of regulars.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank aja28
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2011

There are very few restaurants in Colorado Springs that have good food....who would think that in a strip mall you would find such good food that is inexpensive and yummy! I would highly recommend this place...mainly for take out...or a casual dinner.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Natvip
Viti Levu, Fiji
“Decent food, excellet service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

We visited this little place on a whim. The service is wonderful, which is becoming more rare these days, so that was refreshing. As for the food, the wonton soup was loaded with fresh vegetables - I will order a large next time. All the appetizers were very tasty. I was with my young daughter, so we did the kid thing and simply ordered sweet & sour chicken. She loved it and I thought it was okay. Better than any version at your local mall, but not great. Do not order the fried rice. Ugh. Stick with the white sticky stuff in this place. Overall it was really a pleasant dinner with average food and we will be returning.

• Visited September 2011