We were originally booked in Manitou Springs but decided to change to this hotel. I'm glad we did. The room was large and clean. The breakfast was good. Quiet. It wasn't far from Garden of the Gods but I thought it was going to be right across from it which it wasn't. It is convenient to I-25, downtown, the Air Force Academy and restaurants. There is a Village Inn next door, 7Eleven next door and a Black Eyed Pea around the corner. A little distance to Old Colorado City and Pikes Peak Railroad and Manitou Springs. Had a computer in the lobby but had to pay to use it. This put me off a little as all the other hotels we stayed in during our trip let us use the computer for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites is a fully renovated hotel with great rates, and exceptional service! It is centrally located in Colorado Springs, with great proximity to all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Quality Inn