Worst service I've ever had at a hotel. We stayed for a whole 4 day weekend and the cleaning service NEVER came despite us specifically asking them to and giving them plenty of time while we were away. The free breakfast was pretty bad and actually made my wife and I feel pretty sick one of the days. Also, the internet here is incredibly slow. To top it off a "system glitch" caused a member of the staff to give another guest a key to our room because we weren't showing up as checked in. As a result, some stranger walked right into our room while we were inside completely invading our privacy. STAY AWAY from this terrible hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites is a fully renovated hotel with great rates, and exceptional service! It is centrally located in Colorado Springs, with great proximity to all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Quality Inn