I stayed here with two young kids, one teenager and my cousin in July (two adults - three kids). My cousin booked this room which I believe was labeled as a suite. What it ended up being was two adjoining rooms! So we had two bathrooms, two full beds and one pull-out couch, divided between two rooms. It was a pleasant surprise to have two bathrooms. I will say it was not a super-clean room and could use some updating - old tile and fixtures. But we paid under $120 in July so being that it was peak vacation season we couldn't complain too much. The outdoor pool was nice for the kids as we had sunny weather. The complimentary breakfast was so-so. I'm a bit of a coffee snob so I had to head out for better coffee elsewhere. If you're trying to save some money this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites is a fully renovated hotel with great rates, and exceptional service! It is centrally located in Colorado Springs, with great proximity to all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Quality Inn