Even though the hotel is a bit older the rooms are still well kept. The complimentary breakfast isn't anything special. Where this hotel stands out is the staff.
The general manager Scott wants things done right. He makes sure that everything is as perfect as it can be. The lead housekeeper Felicia goes beyond fantastic. She is more of a doting aunt that wants everything ideal for you. Not even in very expensive hotels have I received such prompt care and attention.
The rest of the staff that I interacted with were all very professional and friendly.
This is a great place for business travelers and families. The hotel is walking distance to everything you need. The view from the window is of Pike's Peak so you wake up feeling like you are on vacation.
Highly recommend this hotel in lieu of some others. Normally I like the Hampton Inn or Doubletree, but I'll be staying here in future trips to Colorado Springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites is a fully renovated hotel with great rates, and exceptional service! It is centrally located in Colorado Springs, with great proximity to all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Quality Inn