“We wanted to celebrate”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We were driving home from the state fair on Pueblo and wanted to celebrate an award the family received. I looked up a place for dinner and read the reviews on this restaurant. We were not disappointed. Our server was great. The food was delicious. Highly recommend this place

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The service was great. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. My son and I both had the rib eye steak and were very good, although I ordered mine medium well and came well done. My son's came as ordered. My wife and other son both had the chicken fried steaks and both enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We like to go here for special occasions (rare) since it is a little more expensive, but GOOD food. They are always very accommodating with children.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

I enjoyed the atmosphere, food was good, service was good, but I thought it was a bit expensive.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I had eaten here previously, so I returned on this trip. The staff were courteous and accommodating. I thought the price was reasonable for a steakhouse restaurant and the portions were more than we could eat.