All reviews great hotel breakfast service peterson afb front desk staff business center comfortable rooms hotel staff business trip fitness center pikes peak definitely stay here again hgi lobby powers shuttle accommodations mountains
Reviewed September 21, 2018

The staff is always helpful. The rooms are well-designed and always clean. The front desk personnel are beyond the pale pleasant and agreeable. The price might vary depending on available rates, especially during peak periods, but it is always worth it.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Whenever I am in Colorado Springs this is my go to hotel. I tried other in the beginning but now I will only stay here. It is only a short drive to many restaurants as well as Manitou for some hiking. If you want to just stay in and eat their restaurant food is very good.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Highly recommend this Hilton location. Cafe is good for breakfast and dinner too. Wait staff is fast and courteous. Pantry is well stocked with drinks and food items you can choose from. I will stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2018

From the moment I walked in the door at this hotel, the front desk staff greeted me with a smile and great attitude! Every time I reentered the hotel, no matter who was working the front desk, I was treated as if I just came home! They asked about my day, where I ate, gave suggestions, made small talk etc. Amazing staff!!! Spacious and clean rooms were overshadowed by the amazing hospitality provided by this staff.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Another example of great customer service, excellent breakfast and friendly staff. The gentlemen who checked me at Midnight on Sunday was so kind to me after a very long day of travel. Johnny, the server at breakfast was so cheerful and he gave me a boost on Monday morning! Thanks to all of the staff at HGI

• Trip type: Traveled solo